On Monday we carved pumpkins. And by "we" I really mean I... oh well.
Tyler picked a spider, and Jackson wanted the kitty-cat-bat. Next year we will NOT be using the stencils, they take way too much time. I'm actually thinking painting pumpkins might be a better fit!
Friday we got all dressed up in costume and went to a couple parties!!
Here are my tough Batman & Robin. I kept telling them to smile, but Tyler told me that superheros don't smile!
We went to their gymnastics place for a fun party- one of his favorite teachers, Dustin was also Batman!
Robin showed me his cool hanging-on-a-bar trick!
Then we headed to our church Trunk-Or-Treat party!
They had a train ride, professional face painting, tons of games and trunk or treating at the end- where the kids went around the parking lot and got candy from decorated car trunks!!
Some of our boys favorite friends!
My grandma Lanie and I-- she had to take off her wig and hat for the boys to go to her!!
It was a fun night! Jeff and my Dad were doing the chains at the high school football game, so I had fun with friends, Mom and Grandparents at the party and am excited to have Halloween together with Jeff and the boys tomorrow night!!
3 comments:
where's your super mom cape??? Thx for the picture of Lanie dressed up! I could not have imagined it!
Hooray for Hallowen! Your boys look A-MAZ-ING! Love Batman and Robin! I'm glad another mom out there likes making her kids dress up as a theme together :-D
Oh and I've heard that using cookie cutters with a mallet on your pumpkin is easier than cutting? Or so interest told me ;-)
Still yours turned out beautifully!
Post a Comment