I moved the boys' booster chairs to the kitchen so they could eat in there instead of on the carpeted dining area. Tyler asked me why the heck I was doing that so I explained to him that it is hard to clean up messes on the carpet, but on the wood floor, it's easy to.
We got through lunch and I got many compliments to the chef. I pulled Tyler out of his seat and as I told him to wash his hands, Jackson dumped his entire tray on the ground, sending his bowl of soup flying.
As I grumbled and started cleaning it up, Tyler yelled happily, "is it easy mom? Is it easy?!"
Haha, that turned my frown upside-down!
2 comments:
This is too funny. I just had to laugh. :) Smart thinking momma!
haha, at least you could smile at the mess :-)
Post a Comment