I love the magical feeling of Christmas morning, and it felt so special!
I actually woke up before the boys and just waited for them to get up- luckily I didn't have to wait too long!
We started the morning with stockings and Santa's gift. Tyler got a building set and Jackson got a shake and go train.
The boys by the tree!
Tyler gave Jackson a pack of matchbox cars- Jungle edition. I think he clearly understands that the toys Jack gets, Tyler gets also :)
I made them some tie fleece blankets in their favorite characters.
Jackson kept biting the wrapping paper off... then acting grossed out that the paper was in his mouth, then he's spit it out. it was pretty funny to watch!
Then we went to Lanie and Papa's for the Christmas meal, presents and more family time! I didn't get any pictures there, but we had a great time. We always do a Santa puzzle while the boys watch football.
1 comment:
Looks like such a fabulous Christmas!! And I love the blankets idea... might have to do that sometime!
Post a Comment