Tuesday, January 25, 2011

GPS

On Saturday, Jeff took Tyler to a family birthday party with some work friends (I was feeling crummy with some virus/sinus infection so stayed home with the Jack). On the way back, Tyler called me on Jeff's cell phone and talked to me for a few minutes then said he had to go so he could play on Dad's phone.
When they got home it was late so we put Tyler right in bed. He asked to play on the phone and I said, "no it's bedtime. Didn't you play on the way home?"
Tyler: "No, I didn't play on the way home"
me: "oh, was the battery dead?"
Tyler: "no. It was talking. It was saying, turn left. Turn right. That's way I didn't play on it, cuz it was talking."

2 comments:

Jewels said...

So for some reason I've missed a ton of your blogs. It was so nice to catch up today. Congrats on the house! That is such a good feeling to get in your own place, even if it was nice being in your parent's. I love my own space! Your boys are getting so big! They're just so handsome. I love hearing what you're doing!

Paxton said...

hahaha, what a cutie!