Saturday, January 22, 2011

Some Funnies. Why? Cuz.

This week Jackson asked me why. Why? The word he hears his brother say all day long, but could not possibly be old enough to say it himself.
Then, later that day when I asked him Why, he told me, "cuz"

The other day, we were at the store and I didn't see Tyler. I said, "Tyler, where are you?" And then he answered, "I'm over here, honeybear." I was so happy there was another customer next to me so I had someone to laugh with!

Every once in awhile we have a day with a couple temper tantrums. Tyler's pretty dramatic when he's upset. This particular day, I was trying to get a few things done and told the boys if there were good, we'd go to the park. Tyler did something wrong (I cannot remember, probably blocked it from my mind) and I yelled at him. Then he yelled back, "be nice, or I won't take you to the park, Mom!"

In between Tyler's gymnastics class and his free play time, I went out to our car to get some snacks. Tyler jumped on the hood of the car and I told him, "no way buddy- we do not do that. It is NOT a good idea." He responded with, "But daddy says its a good idea" I'm gonna have a conversation with Daddy about this soon.

3 comments:

Paxton said...

THANKS for sharing the funnies! i really needed to laugh today and i appreciate you sharing how adorably CUTE your kids are!

HILL HESS said...

LOL! I love the things kids say! I'm so glad you're writing them down!

Bec said...

Those are great!! I swear Zach and Tyler are two peas in a pod! Zach also hated his first week in primary, I didn't think it was going to be a big deal either-but I have never seen him freak out so bad, I felt horrible leaving him, but they wanted me too-and I mean he was kicking, screaming-it was just bad! But by the time I picked him up he was happy, but told me later it was boring and he wants to go to nursery again. So then his second week I was super worried, but I took him in before anyone else and said, "look you are the winner, the first one in here" he was excited and went to his seat and even FOLDED HIS ARMS!! What the heck? It was really crazy, but I was so happpppy! And then best of all they made a lion puppet, so he was very pleased. Anyway, I just love reading all your stories, they seriously are exactly the same. It is very cute!