My Grandparents have a home in the same neighborhood I lived when I was born. They've been renting it out to the same tenants for over 16 years, but they are unexpectedly moving next month. My grandparents would never ask them to leave, and I know the timing is more than a miracle.
We looked at it today and it is a cute little 3 bedroom, 1 bath home and even has an extra room with tons of windows that can be my sewing/craft room! The boys will have a fenced backyard (with a cement area for bikes), a park nearby and a home to call their own.
We have been living with my parents for about 6 months and I have loved living with them, they are really wonderful. I have enjoyed visiting with my mom during breakfast and when we do errands together and I love when my Dad comes home from work and the boys yell "Dampa, Dampa" over and over. It's been really fun and I've enjoyed this special time we've had together. I'm so glad we are moving only minutes away, or else I wouldn't be as excited!
I'm thankful for answers to prayers and small miracles and a supportive family that continues to help us out!
4 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys! And it's so refreshing to hear people talk about miracle and answers to prayers rather than a mere coincidence. I can't wait to see pictures!!
That's so exciting! How fun for your boys. They're looking too old in those pics, growing up too fast.
That is SOOOO cool! I am so glad you'll be able to have a craft room and the boys will get their rooms and best of all you are still close to family!
So excited for you :-)
YAY!!! That is so wonderful! Be sure to show us pictures when you are all moved in and settled!
AS to your little boy with the noodle drop- CLASSIC!!!
Post a Comment