Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bad News/Good News

The bad news: we are all sick. Tyler and Jackson have off and on fevers and colds, I have had a headache for about 2 weeks now, feel achy and now the sore throat.
The good news: I'm getting caught up on laundry. That's all I've accomplished today, but being quaranteened to the house always helps.
The good news: My friend Naomi sent us a "handmade pay it forward" package- 2 little knitted (or crocheted?) monsters that my boys love and 2 super cute home made headbands! We love them all- pictures coming sometime! Tyler named his "bob" and Jackson's "max" and then he un-named them and said it was just green monster and orange monster. They're sleeping with them now.
The good news: I'm almost done with all my Valentine crafts (Kirstikoo post soon) and the I Spy quilt- I just don't know how to get all 3 layers together and baste it.
The good news: We move into our house next weekend!
The good news: There are frozen go-gurts in the freezer right now. Headed that direction soon!

3 comments:

Paxton said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you liked them! And I'm glad you only had one bad news to all your good news! But sad that the bad news is REALLY not good, :-( being sick, especially with sick babies is NEVER a good thing!
Hope you all feel better soon!

Paxton said...

p.s. they are knitted. :-) they are the second successful things i have made knitting, i am a MUCH better crochet-er (?)

Christine Dallimore said...

Oh No....I am so sorry you have been sick. :o( Hopefully by now you are feeling a little bit better. I can't wait to see your little monsters and such you have received! How fun for your boys!! As for the eye spy quilt...AMAZING GIRL!!! I love it!!!