We had a wonderful Thanksgiving- tons of family time, just how I like it! Since Tommy and Melonie were blessing Caleb the Sunday after Thanksgiving, we flew up to celebrate!
We had quite a bit of snow which was a nice treat! Jeff even got to take Tyler sledding which they had a blast--maybe I'll add a video later.
And one of my very favorite parts of the trip was holding this little cutie pie. Look at those eyes!!

After our Thanksgiving celebrations, we moved right on to Christmas with Lily's dance performance and a visit to Santa's Workshop. Monday night they got their Christmas Tree and Tuesday the lights went up, we did some shopping and got right into the holiday spirit! (somehow since I've gotten home and have a few too many to-do's on my list I'm feeling a little more like the Grinch.)


1 comment:
isn't it crazy how much the boys realized Christmas this year? It was so fun! That is the best Santa Clause ever! Not to mention the picture!! All the kids are just perfect! This is a priceless picture!
Post a Comment