Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Tradition

Every Saturday Jeff works in the mornings and my dad plays racquetball... so it's a Mother-daugher/Grandma-grandkids kinda morning! We go to McDonalds for breakfast (yum!) and then to the nearby small airport that will remain name-less (can't be too careful for those crazies! :P) and watch the airplanes!
It's so fun to be so close and hear their engines so close and loud!
Jackson yells "airpum" and since we live so close we hear them all day long too!
Doesn't my mom's hair look super cute straight?!!
Look how close the landings are- like right on top of us! (I'm not zoomed in at all!)

I love our Saturday Tradition!!

3 comments:

Castle Family said...

We have a small airport very near us too and I have never thought to go watch the planes until my in-laws came to help last week and my FIL (an ex-airforce pilot) took my 2 yr old. I will definitely have to do that sometime!

Melonie said...

How fun!

Jewels said...

At first I thought your mom was you! I forgot you cut your hair. What a fun Saturday tradition.