Tonight Jeff looked up "How to Train your Dragon" to see when it comes out on video.
He said to Tyler, "Hey, guess what comes a month from TODAY?!"
And he said, "Tuesday?"
---------------------------------
Jeff took the boys to Hollywood on his day off on Monday! They had a blast.
Yesterday, we were doing errands with my mom and she was in a tight parking spot. She said, "Wow, I hope we can get out of here" or something like that.
Tyler laughed and said, "I have no idea how ta get outta here."
That made us laugh and I said, "You are so funny Tyler, you make me laugh!"
Then he said, "Just like Daddy."
And I said, "Yeah Daddy makes me laugh too."
And then he said, "Daddy say, I have no idea how to go outta HOLLYWOOD!"
Which made us bust out laughing!! I called Jeff to tell him and he was like "yeah, we were lost for awhile!"
---------------------------------


No comments:
Post a Comment