Well, our move went very smoothly, thanks to the many friends who came to help and the others who sent happy thoughts and prayers. I saw many miracles and tender mercies unfold last week that helped us get through it safely and happily. As hard as moving day was, I remember having a very peaceful feeling that this change -albeit sad is a good one. That better things are coming and happy memories will follow.
The boys and I traveled well and Jeff and his mom arrived a couple of days later with the Penske Truck and our cars. Thank goodness for Jeff's mom who drove with him so the boys and I could fly.
We've had a week of fun jam-packed in the schedule but Tyler and I have come down with a nasty virus that has us feeling pretty lousy. We did manage to get to the beach today for a couple of hours with the whole family and that was nice!
More updates coming soon when I find a new lens for my camera and take some descent pictures! I love the internet and blogging world even more now that I have tons of Texas friends to keep up with... think of me when you start slacking on the updating! :) I miss you all already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Reminds me of when we were all moving away from Rexburg. So sad and hard to move away, yet so grateful for new opportunities. I'm sure you're friends from Texas will stay close via the internet- what's not to love about you!!!!
WOW! I haven't been on the blog for a little while. Quite the move to CA. I'm so glad the move has gone well and isn't it so comforting to have the peace that things will be alright, even when it's uncharted territory? I find that a blessing in itself. I'm so glad you have that and I'm sure that's helped your transition. Blogging and the internet is such a positive thing when we can use it to keep in touch with friends! Best of luck as you settle down in CA!
I'm so happy everything went happily and smoothly. I hope you guys are feeling like your normal selves by now. I hate being sick....especially with the flu.
I am so sorry you got sick! That is the worse! We are in the process of moving right now and hope we are half as lucky as you were with yours! Good Luck with your new adventures!
I'm terrible because this is the first I've heard of the move. I'm sorry things didn't work out in Texas but I am sure lovely California is full of wonderful opportunity for you guys.
I'm missing you, too. Church just wasn't the same without you being there stalking the halls with the boys. Luke thought he saw your car today at our pool and got excited. We miss you!
I hope you feel better soon!
We miss you guys! I'm not sure who misses Tyler most, Carrie or Sara. Man I wish we had a camera for that first kiss.
Post a Comment