Monday, July 26, 2010

Some pictures of our fun

Thanks to my sis-in-law Melonie, I have some pictures of the fun we had when they were here. It was so nice that our trip/move overlapped, so we could see them here.
On Monday while the boys were at the All Star Baseball game, we saw Toy Story 3, and loved it!
On Thursday, we all went to Laguna Beach and had an awesome time:
Thank you Mel for the family picture, and really for taking all the pictures! I love my Nikon, but I don't like taking it places where it could get destroyed, like the beach... and frankly, I was feeling very lazy! She was so on top of things and got great pictures of everyone!

The kids enjoyed jumping the waves and playing in the sand:


The boys enjoyed throwing the frisbee/swimming!


Then on Friday when the boys went deep sea fishing, we went to Build A Bear!
First they picked out the animal they wanted. Lily got a kitty, Isaac a doggie, Tyler a monkey and Jackson picked out the cutest little teddy bear, with my help of course :)
Next they picked out a sound to put inside and stuffed it with stuffing:


Then they grabbed a heart to put inside and make a wish and sew it up

Then they gave them a bath,

Then we named our new friends, Tyler wanted his monkey to be named Cararee, or something strange like that, so I suggested a few and George was the ultimate winner.
Jackson's giggly bear is named Giggles, quite appropriate for my happy smiley little guy.
we had so much fun with Mom and Melonie!

No comments: