Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just so you know:

This is what Jackson's hair looks like when he wakes up

and this is what Tyler's face looks like scrunched up
and this is what my new hair cut looks like
and this is the delicious dessert Jeff made me
{He told me it had a "surprise ingredient" which always makes me nervous. Come to find out, it was pudding. Which, by the way, is very tasty when it is frozen.}

8 comments:

Paxton said...

I love the pictures! Tyler's face looks cute all scrunched up :-)
And by the way, I love your hair.
And that surprise dessert looks DELICIOUS! What a great husband you have!

Melonie said...

Just like a pudding pop or fudge-sicle? :D

Paxton said...

Thanks for the comment :-)
We don't know what we're having either. We like to keep it a surprise till the end but I'll keep you posted!

Weston and William's Blog said...

Mmmm! That dessert looks fantastic!! And I love the random pictures of the kids. Gosh- the internet is SOOOO great- I love that I still feel up to date on you and your family, even though it's been FOREVER since I've seen you!!

The Thomson Tribe said...

haha! So funny. :)

sydni yoshioka said...

oh jeff, you're so funny. we'd be nervous too! ha ha, miss you guys!!!!

Eva said...

Hey Kirsti~
Looks like you and your family are doing great! Your Kirstikoo blog is adorable. You are VERY creative!!! And i am sure it is crazy with 3 boys now!!!
love ya, Eva

Lake said...

Those kids are just getting cuter and cuter.