I've been sick with the achy flu for a couple days and my sweet husband went grocery shopping for us last night. He always brings me special treats when he shops, but when he pulled this from behind his back, I begged him to take it back.

"Please honey, we don't need that."
"Don't open it, we can take it back!"
"We don't have the money"
and then I said,
"You know I make fun of this commercial all the time, right?!"
He giggled and then said,
"I know, that's why I got it for you!"
He made me put it on and lay down on the couch with the other treats he got me. Some peach bubbly and a chocolate pudding. I fell asleep in about 10 minutes. I'm still mad at him for getting this for me. Now I don't want to take it off.
9 comments:
hahaha, jordan and i make fun of it too! especially now that they have snugglies for dogs too! seriously?!
too funny! and a little too sweet. :D
hello!! Free book light included. and it said one size fits all, but tyler thinks it is a little big to walk around in.
So funny! Seems like everyone has a hate/love relationship with Snuggies...they hate them until they try it, then they love them!
I totally need a snuggie ;)
That's hilarious! I'm sorry that you have the flu! Maybe the Snuggie will help you feel better soon.
We need a picture!!!!!
I make fun of the commercials too. But they do look cozy.
I bought one for me and my mom last year for chirstmas I love it.
Post a Comment