Jackson has two teeth now! He is an amazing sleeper, beating Tyler at sleeping through the night by about 4 months! YAY for that. He eats well, plays by himself and is crawling from room to room now. He is my little explorer.
A couple funny stories (that pretty much sums it up!) Tyler was taking a bath because that's his favorite thing to do right now. He'll stand at the tub yelling BATH! ME! BATH! ME! BATH! Until I just give up the, no it's 9 am you're not dirty yet argument and just let him in... Anyways so he's in the bath and I walk by to see him dumping cup fulls of water onto the carpeted floor. I yell at him a little and say, "Man, you are being such a bad boy, it's making me crazy!" and he yells back at me in the same voice and tone "yeah!"
Tyler, Jackson and I were in my room. I was in and out of the room and Tyler was following close behind me. Jackson of course was a little slower but also trying to make it from bedroom to living room. He got distracted at the door stop and started playing with it. It made a very loud "boing" sound and it totally freaked tyler out. "Oh no, dinosaur get me! Bite me! Oh no!"
It's really funny the words that come out of his mouth lately. He makes me laugh all day long. Even midst yell, I start cracking up sometimes at his reactions. I decided 2-year olds are the cause AND cure to needing anger management!
**Mom, this is for you... I know you asked to see Tyler but Jackson really wanted to show off his riding skills, so here it is:
5 comments:
I love hearing stories about your kids! And I LOVE the idea of doing a rotating preschool with friends. I hate the idea of preschool and how it's pretty much become a prerequisite to kindergarden, but this sounds like a great way to put it off until she HAS to go to school! Thanks!
Makayla's heart rate kept dropping during labor, I was on oxygen and being rolled around and masssaged every 30 minutes to try and help then finally when I was at about a 10 they asked me to sign some c-section papers "just in case" and the moment I signed them they pushed a big red button and the room was full of people pulling wires and yelling things and Jordan was pushed into the corner andhe had the most scared look on his face I've ever seen. They rushed me out and up to the OR and in the time it took for Jordan to put his hat and gown on they already had me cut open. Then they pulled her out, said it was a girl and put me under for the next 3-4 hours. When I woke up I was in EXTREME pain because they let all the drugs wear off so they could make sure i would wake up. It was horrible knowing everyone else had held my baby before me! I'm not sure if I can even try vbac yet, but today I found out my placenta is in the way of things right now so they are hoping that resolves itself :-P Silly placenta!
oh and p.s. thanks for always commenting on my blog! it always makes my day :-)
Yours I think is a much scarier story than mine! I was lucky, they kept pushing me to get an epidural (they thought my stress was stressing the baby) and I kept saying no because I didn't hurt. Finally I just said yes to keep them from bugging me and it's lucky I did. I've heard too many scary stories about c-sections with no anesthesia! My MIL had her first baby by c-section and felt the WHOLE THING! And I was also lucky that they cut a bikini incision which means that I COULD try a VBAC if the inside incision is the same.
At least someone was there when you woke up though! That must have been a relief! I knew she was ok, because I remember them holding her in front of me (not that I could see her through blurry tears!) but I was out right after that and then they wanted to make sure I was ok after I woke up before they would go let Jordan know I was awake. I still remember holding her for the first time though, I couldn't breathe! It was the most amazing feeling ever! I am worried that I won't be the first one to hold this baby either, but I'm hoping my MIL understands and keeps everyone else at bay. I know everyone will think I'm being mean, but I don't care! :-)
as a mom, the one who gave birth, I think you have that right!! :)
Seriously!
Thanks for the GREAT pictures! What sweet boys you have! Love you all!
Post a Comment