Ok, so to give my family and friends a bit of an update:
JACKSON is officially crawling!! Yup, he started about a week ago and is pretty close to becoming a pro. He is taking bottles during the day which has been a wonderful thing. And he's sleeping pretty well at night.
TYLER is either my little sweetheart or my little devil. (Those of you who have 2 1/2 year olds, I'm sure you understand. Those of you who don't probably think I'm either over-exagerating or a really mean mom.) But seriously, we're a little bi-polar over here. He still loves running around the house like a crazy person and is so nice to his little brother. Sometimes I get to sit and read (or sew, of course) while they sit together and play. It's been nice.
AND for those of you who are still reading (thank you-- Jeff would say there are two many words in this post!) I've added a picture of me and my big brother. It was Christmas '85 so I was a year and a half old. I've looked at this picture before, but just today I looked again and noticed that Tyler looks a lot like me!! I always say the boys look like Jeff, but imagine short hair, and I see Tyler... what do you think?

7 comments:
I think that our children are a good mix of each of us. :) There are days that I see Matt in Scott but then I see a little bit of me in Scott. It's interesting. :)
Yeah :-) It's nice to know your kids look like you too! But just think when you and jeff are old folks together and look a like (like all old married couples do) they will DEFINITELY look like both of you :-)
You're right: you look like a boy in this picture!
a cute boy... :) Glad to see you are still sane over there! We miss you!
how about a picture of Tyler on his wonder horse and then we can compare!!
Crawling! That is great!! Or is it? I am not ready for Lincoln to crawl, I need to baby proof my house again.
You are so cute. Your kids are a great mix of you guys. Fun to see you so young!!
Post a Comment