Sunday, August 23, 2009

6 Things I LOVE...

...about Jeff!
1. Everytime I tell him "I love you", he says, "I love you more."
2. He's always up for an adventure and makes sure we do the craziest thing possible. (see pic below for proof)
3. He works so hard for our family and comes home excited to see us.
4. He's so supportive of me and my dreams and desires (especially with kirstikoo)
5. He is the strongest person I've ever met. Physically and emotionally- he holds me together and picks me up when I need it!
6. We are a team. I love that about us. If he needs help, I help him and if I need help he helps me. Sometimes sacrificing what we want to do for the other person. I love that.
HAPPY 6 YEARS JEFFERS!
And of course 6 flashback pictures are required for this post:
Our first date: Hotsprings in Yellowstone. Take that for a first date. Nothing ordinary or boring with him! I think that's why it was my last first date!
Just being silly, sometime between October 2002 and February 2003...
Right after our engagement on my 19th birthday weekend. Notice I'm flashing my ring? Thinking about that night still makes me smile!
In Sacramento the summer before we were married. He was working in Sacto and I was working in So. Cal. I got to visit for a weekend and here we are at my Aunt & Uncle's house.
A year or two after we were married a group of friends went to Havasu Falls and backpacked about 10 miles each way. Here we are at the final destination. We are sitting on a ledge of lava rock thousands of feet above the falls. I told him to hold me tight and do not let me fall or else...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniverary! I always thought that you were married before I was. But in fact I was married 2 weeks before you. :) May the future bring you more happniness and love.

Weston and William's Blog said...

awwww, happy anniversary to a great couple!!

Melonie said...

too cute! thanks for sharing these pictures. total memories.

Paxton said...

What an accomplishment, they say the first 5 years are the hardest, so I guess that means you are free and clear :-)
Happy Anniversary!

kenny said...

GREAT PICTURES WE LOVE OUR SON AND BEHIND A GREAT MAN IS A WONDERFUL CARING WOMEN, WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH

MOM AND DAD C

HILL HESS said...

Happy Anniversary! Fun to see the old pics!