Just in case you wanted details...
In the 10 or 15 minutes it takes to nurse the baby, Tyler will: remove all the cushions off the couch, try to blow his nose on my arm, insert my breast pad into the DVD player, try to remove the baby's face from my you-know-what, and smear oatmeal all over the chair, floor and wall. This last act was just the topping on the cake at 6:30 pm and has decided that I am in fact having 2 kids instead of the once planned 4 or 5...
I'm sure my lack of dealing with this has nothing to do with my lack of sleep (right) and the fact that I'm still mourning over the loss of Nemo AND I miss my mom, dad, cousin, mother-in-law, and father-in-law. Please come back!
The good thing about a bad day? Tomorrow has to be better!
8 comments:
Kirsti! I wish I could be there to clean up the oatmeal!! Tomorrow WILL be better...at least in the morning after you have had at least 3 hours of sleep! By evening every thing will be falling apart again! =) But there's a reason we have kids, right? (I'll just leave that question unanswered.) I just read your last three posts and I LOVE the pictures! You look SO good in the blessings pictures! And your family is so adorable. Tell Jeff Jeff I say hi and give Tyler and Jackson a squeeze for me!
I miss you too! Sorry you had such a miserable, no good, horrible day. I love you lots!
I am so sorry, you had such a hard day. I hope tomorrow goes better for you! Keep smiling, even thought its hard.
I hope you can find some comfort in knowing that you are not alone. It's very hard to have two kids. It does get better. I promise. My thought are with you.
I'm with Aubrey- but sometimes the bad really seems to stand out so much more than the good, lol! Hang in there! love ya!
to bad we aren't neighbors!! I would have taken that cute rugrat (tyler) for the whole night! It would be so much easier for me to help if A. I had my own house and B. I had a freakin car! But until that day comes I will keep stealing tyler as much as I can : )
Sorry your day was so hard! It makes me wonder how our parents did it?! I love ya and hope things will get better.
Looks like you're feeling better now...sorry you had a bad day. Don't give up on your plans of having a bigger family!! :) I promise the transition from 2-3 is sooo much easier than 1-2. Good luck!
Post a Comment