Friday, February 13, 2009

Not so bad...

Looking back at yesterday (after getting some sleep) it was not so bad...
I'm usually really good about finding the good in all things. Here are the great things that happened on my bad day:
My friend Becca and her son Zach came over to visit and play
I saw some friends at the park, it was a nice surprise
Tyler wasn't feeling well and I cuddled him to sleep. Its been months since I was able to do that
Jeff brought home dinner (Burger King at 8:30 pm, but hey I didn't have to make it)
Within minutes of writing my bad day post, my neice Lily (almost 4yrs old) called to sing me a song (click here if you'd like to hear for yourself!), and tell me a joke: "Knock knock. Who's there? Chocolate. Chocolate who? Chocolate Kirsti!" It made me laugh. At the end of our visit, she said, "Are you having a good day now?" How could I answer no?

Today was definitely a better day. To prevent yesterday from repeating itself, I spent the day with friends. Tyler got to play with Zach and I got to visit with Becca and Ashna. Jackson even had a buddy to play with (look at)! It was nice to escape all the responsibilities of housework for a day and I really enjoyed the good company!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh I am so glad you had a better day! I almost cried when I just read your last post I was so worried about you. Glad everything's o.k!

The Albert Family said...

Talk about crying you almost made me cry with this good day post.. oh I do remeber those days try it with 3.
Even now doing all the home stuff add 1st, 5th,and 6th grade homework (oh do not forget my homework) How do moms do it. God blesses us with the love and paitents to some how get it all done.
Love you
have a GREAT day.
Love Kaylynn----miss you