Congrats! how sweet! I wish I could meet little Jackson, and I can't believe how big Tyler is getting! It's amazing! Love you guys and miss you!!
I can't believe how big Jackson is getting! Thanks for posting the pictures. There is one with your parents and it looks like they are squishing Jackson in between them. :) You look beautiful Kirsti! :D
I can't believe you can wear a dress while nursing! You look great, really honestly great!
Your dress is beautiful. Way to be a bargan shopper. I love all your pictures of your blessed day. How sweet are is your pressious one.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats! how sweet! I wish I could meet little Jackson, and I can't believe how big Tyler is getting! It's amazing! Love you guys and miss you!!
I can't believe how big Jackson is getting! Thanks for posting the pictures. There is one with your parents and it looks like they are squishing Jackson in between them. :) You look beautiful Kirsti! :D
I can't believe you can wear a dress while nursing! You look great, really honestly great!
Your dress is beautiful. Way to be a bargan shopper. I love all your pictures of your blessed day. How sweet are is your pressious one.
Post a Comment