This little stinker is about to be 2 and boy is he showing it!
No this isn't chocolate on his face. But luckily it isn't poop either! He came in the house crunching on mud and dirt! My big mistake was to say "Eeew gross!" Cuz then he started spitting everywhere! I wasn't sure whether to yell at him or laugh (this wasn't the first time and I've told him MANY times to not eat mud). I decided to laugh and made him pose for a picture.
This photo is for Grandpa and Grandma Clark! He LOVES his backpack and today decided to stuff it full of his animals. He wore it for a couple hours until he found his wagon and decided that would be a fun way to carry his pals too. Thanks for the cool gift. (He's also wearing his cool Shrek shirt and loves to press the button for anyone who tells him they like his shirt!)
So one day Jeff was playing a new song for me on the laptop. It is called Poker Face and says "PaPaPaPoker Face" Tyler was the only one listening to the song at the moment and started singing "BaBaBa"..."BaBaBa"...It was so hillarious!
3 comments:
haha that's funny about the dirt! We were at a friends house and they have a plant and BraeLynn decided to eat the dirt out of the plant pot, she had a HUGE mouth full and was ticked when I had to take it out of her mouth.
picassa. It's a free download with through google
He's getting so big, I can't believe that he's almost 2!! That is so funny that he finds mud interesting enough to eat!! Boyd is already showing me his "maleness". Every time I give him a bath, he manages to spit up all over himself while I'm getting him dressed. I guess he doesn't like to smell good. Also, you better be careful of what Tyler puts in his backpack. My brother told me some funny stories of what they found in their 3 year olds backpack...let's just say it would have been pretty embarrassing for my brother and his wife if any one but them found it!! =) Hope every thing is going good! Also, I was a little afraid that was poop at first...
Post a Comment