Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bapas are Comin!

When I told Tyler earlier this week that Grandma & Grandpa are coming to play with us tomorrow, he ran to the door and yelled, "BAPA!". I said, "no tomorrow" and he started crying. It was so sad! But I felt the same way. It couldn't be soon enough! Now they are here: Jeff's parents came on Tuesday and we have been having a blast. Sewing, playing games, a little shopping, and relaxing! My parents & Andy (my cousin) came last night and Tyler was going crazy enjoying TWO grandmas & TWO grandpas! actually three grandpas- evidently he thinks cousin Andy is somehow his third grandpa...we asked him where his grandpas are and he pointed to all three guys, one at a time!! We were cracking up
We are blessing Jackson at church tomorrow, so look back for more pictures in the next couple of days!
I found a dress for me to wear at Macys- originally $96 and after sales and gift cards, I ended up paying $11.58 for it! It couldn't be more perfect!

1 comment:

Bec said...

can't wait to finally see you guys tomorrow at the blessing! love ya!