Saturday, February 21, 2009

All Smiles

At almost 8 weeks, Jackson's personality is really starting to show. He is so easy going! Which is a total blessing since we've been so busy. We are moving next weekend so I've been packing every spare chance I get. When he's not eating or sleeping, he's usually just watching us ever so quietly. He loves his swing and bouncy chair. He's sleeping a lot better too. And he just started to smile! I'm so happy I got one on camera. Sorry its a little off center- I kept trying but its hard to do the baby talk and try to keep his eye contact with a big camera in the way! 

9 comments:

Becci and Josh said...

He is sooo sweet!! You guys are moving again? Wow, where are you moving too?

Ashli Brown said...

He is sooo cute! Where are yall moving too??

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

He sure is a cutie! I wish I was there to hold him! Good luck with the move.

Lake said...

Where are you moving? Just across town or far away?

Kirsti said...

Hi everyone! We are moving to a new home- we stay in our same ward at church (thank goodness, cuz I love it!) to a bigger home! We are so excited.

The Albert Family said...

Where and why are you moving???
Love you Jackson& Tyler
Love Kaylynn

HILL HESS said...

So cute! I love that!

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

Very Cute Kirsti! I really like how you put Tyler's new words on your right side of your blog. Send me your new address too.

beadify said...

So I haven't checked your blog for a while. I really had to laugh (with you, of course) about your bad day blog. I so totally understand...we too have decided that 2 kids will be enough for a long time. Thanks goodness their are more good days than bad (usually:)!