Check Book Pouch & Wallet
Luden's Great Tasting Cherry Cough Drops
Mint Tin
MK Chapstick & Tiger Lily Lip Gloss
4 pens (1 Hotel pen), Best Western Notepad Screwdriver (just in case!)
3 Movie Stubs: Enchanted, Jumper, The Eye
A quarter, A Jelly Bean, A Hair Band
Like a zillion receipts
Wrappers: Special K Vanilla crisp (so good), Werther's Original, Recess Peanut Butter Cup
Shopping lists, business cards, notes on napkins
A couple other items I don't feel like discussing over the internet.
Now I am tagging: Jessica, Molly, Sydni, Ashli, Aubrey and Kistine. Have fun!
3 comments:
Wow! Keep that "extra item" in your purse for emergencies?
Love it! I just took a picture of my purse- yikes there is a lot in there! And I love the old candy wrappers- I *just* threw those out last week, so luckily they didn't make it into the picture!
Thats great. Obviously I don't clean mine out as often as I should, which gets me in trouble sometimes... ;)
Post a Comment