Highlights of my day:
I taught an art class this morning to five 3-6 year olds- went very well
Tyler and I went to a b-day party and met some new friends
Tyler and I played outside and I couldn't stop thinking about how awesome the weather is
I got a nap
I made friends with some girl scouts and bought 4 (yes 4) boxes of cookies
Tagalongs, Thin Mints, Samoas and Dosidoes.
Jeff, Tyler and I took our movies back to blockbuster and on the way found a smoothie king!
I got a bath
I'm in pjs right now and eating thin mints
It was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like a great day!!! I survived a birthday party with one crying birthday girl and 12 other 2-4 year olds! Wahoo!
wow. I can't wait to hear all about it!!
Mmmmm... girl scout cookies!!! When I was a girl scout, they re-named all the cookies- so they were caramel delights and peanut butter patties, not samoas and tagalongs... but I'm glad they went back to the proper names!!!
Post a Comment