The Rexburg Temple is now finished and we got to go through the Open House!! It was beautiful. We were planning on doing a nice family photo outside afterwards, but it was too stinkin' cold!! We hurried out to the car and buckled Tyler in... I snapped one of Jeff in the car (which turned out really dark :(...) and he made me get out on our drive back. Wow, I'm not sure if I've ever been colder- plus I had stupid sandals on (I AM from California) I guess it is time to wear Nylons... Bummer. Luckily we are headed to a warmer climate. I think I have decided that I truly HATE snow! Anyway, back to the temple- it was really pretty. The best part for me was seeing the murals- painted by Bro. Parson, my oil painting teacher at BYU-I. So amazing! The wood was brought in from Africa and the stone from Israel. What a beautiful and special temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, you look cold! But the temple looks soo beautiful with all the snow too!
Post a Comment