What would I do without my boys? I'm so in love with both of them. Tyler is such a great little guy. He has started to stand on his own. We say, "Hands up!" so he sticks his hands in the air and smiles really big when we scream at him that he's standing up like a big boy. He's getting big so fast, I can't believe he will be 1 in less than two months. Time has really flown. And I didn't know it was possible, but I love Jeff even more now that we have a baby. He is so good to me- Last night Tyler was sick and I was up all night with him- Jeff helped when I felt helpless and he let me sleep for 2 hours today. He did my errands for me and even brought home Taco Bell--I have a strange love for the crunchwrap supreme: crunchy, chewy, melty, meaty... Anyways, its been really nice that Jeff's been home with us. I better take advantage of it until work starts in February. Oh I love my boys.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
My Sweet Boys
What would I do without my boys? I'm so in love with both of them. Tyler is such a great little guy. He has started to stand on his own. We say, "Hands up!" so he sticks his hands in the air and smiles really big when we scream at him that he's standing up like a big boy. He's getting big so fast, I can't believe he will be 1 in less than two months. Time has really flown. And I didn't know it was possible, but I love Jeff even more now that we have a baby. He is so good to me- Last night Tyler was sick and I was up all night with him- Jeff helped when I felt helpless and he let me sleep for 2 hours today. He did my errands for me and even brought home Taco Bell--I have a strange love for the crunchwrap supreme: crunchy, chewy, melty, meaty... Anyways, its been really nice that Jeff's been home with us. I better take advantage of it until work starts in February. Oh I love my boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How sweet! Your boys are really cute. I can't believe Tyler does such cute tricks for you guys! He's a charmer!
Wow!! He is really just the most adorable little guy!! And I LOVE your blog. I started ours, but then got caught up in the day-to-day... and I really need to keep working on it!! Tyler really is adorable, Kirsti!! When do you move? Do you have a new mailing address yet?
Tyler's just waiting to walk until he's with his Gma & Gpa! (just like waiting to crawl until he was with us at Thanksgiving) Tyler can start walking in 2 weeks!
That's perfect- my friends have predicted 2 weeks. But he took 3 little hobble steps today!! We'll have to get it on tape, its pretty fun to watch him try and then land on his little cushy bum.
Post a Comment