Well, I've pretty much decided blogging is my new hobby, possibly replacing channel surfing (I hope). I very often end up on a friend of a friend's blog- I love endlessly clicking on links, to find myself cracking up about an entry from some random person I don't even know. I found this link on a friend's friend's blog and really enjoyed looking at it. It's called "Mama's Like" and has different products for moms and babies- they review products and even do some give aways. Check it out if you have some time! http://mamaslike.com/
Saturday, January 19, 2008
I love blogging
Well, I've pretty much decided blogging is my new hobby, possibly replacing channel surfing (I hope). I very often end up on a friend of a friend's blog- I love endlessly clicking on links, to find myself cracking up about an entry from some random person I don't even know. I found this link on a friend's friend's blog and really enjoyed looking at it. It's called "Mama's Like" and has different products for moms and babies- they review products and even do some give aways. Check it out if you have some time! http://mamaslike.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment