Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I LOVE MY CAMERA

So, I got a Nikon D40 for Christmas, and Oh I love it! It takes great shots without having to work very hard. I took a photography class while I was working on my art degree, but it was a manual SLR. This one allows for manual focusing, but also does automatic which is great when I am trying to photo something quick, like Tyler! I also couldn't imagine developing my own film every week like I did in class... Thank goodness for technology that allows you to plug it in and they just pop up! Can you believe I have already taken over 350 pictures since Christmas? Wow. Here is my favorite pic so far...

3 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Kirsti, that is a beautiful picture! And I was totally shocked at the amount of photos you have taken since XMas - way to go girl! The hard part I have realized is scrapbooking them all :) I haven't found a way to keep up yet - let me know if you do!

Kirsti said...

Nope, there's no way to scrapbook even close to all of them. I have a few running projects: the blog, a photo album, and a 1st year book. I put as much as I can in the photo album- just stick'em in. and the special ones I will make a shutterfly book later. As far as scrapbooking goes, I've seen people do a page per month, with just their favorites. Good luck keeping up- I'm way behind too!

Weston and William's Blog said...

Love the pictures!!! Isn't photography just so much fun!! And having a little boy (who happens to be ADORABLE, by the way!!) makes a great subject!!