We had a fun date night bowling- Tyler even came with us- He was so fascinated by his favorite toy that was 10X its normal size. Daren & Shannon, Jake & Sydni, and Jeff & Kirsti-- we played teams, and even though Jeff bowled the best, we lost cuz I bowled the worst!! I'm so bad at this game. It's somehow impossible for me to get it straight. I even asked for a super light ball from the front counter. They save them back there for the kids-- Anyways, we had lots of fun.
Here are a few action shots:
5 comments:
How fun! I'm sorry you stink at bowling Kirsti. Maybe you could practice on your friend's Wii. :D
That is so funny Melonie wrote about the Wii, because I was just going to say that you should get one and bowl on there! We have one and LOVE it- and I am a SUPER Wii bowler! Even Raymond can't beat my high score of 258!! Can you believe that?? I love Wii bowling, lol. Thanks for the pictures!!
WOW, that's a great score!! I think mine was like 70. That's so funny-- I wish we could get together for a game night, it would be so fun. I miss you guys. Thanks for leaving comments!
It looks like you had so much fun. I love looking at others blogs because it is hard to stay in touch with everyone. You all look to be doing well. Tyler is getting so big. He is super cute! I hope you don't mind if I add you to the link on my blog. Let me know.
Please do! I plan on adding yours to mine if that's ok too! ;)
Post a Comment