We had a fun day on the 4th- We started out at my Mom's to swim with some friends. The kids had a blast together and it was nice to sit in the shade and visit with other Mom's.
Jackson with one of our favorite friends, Olivia! Who moved away a couple days later :(
Then when Jeff got off work, we headed to Lanie and Papa's for some family time- swimming and BBQ!
The Wrides brought a flag and their awesome camera for some family pics!
My back started spazzing on our way over there, and I felt pretty crummy from that point on. I was having contractions and back pain and my body was hurting. Sadly, I went home to take a bath and go to bed early instead of watching fireworks :(
I love these pictures!!! And I love 4th of JULY! SO happy to be a part of such a beautiful and free country, and thankful for our rights daily!
No comments:
Post a Comment