We picked out the bedding fabric months ago and my good friend Melissa is making it for us! I am loving all the purple and birdies throughout the room. It's the perfect combination of whimsical yet sophisticated! And I can't wait to see the bedding done!!
My other super talented, friend Christine is making us a baby doll with this bottom fabric as the skirt- and also a birdie mobile!! I'm SO excited!
This is the dresser we picked out during our 4 HOUR Ikea trip!! With 3 kids and 3 adults, it was quite the adventure! I also fell in love with this lamp! Where the changing table is will actually be the crib and I have three pretty white picture frames (also from ikea!) to put up on the wall.
The boys helped me paint this purple shelf, I'm getting a vinyl birdie on a branch that I'm excited about for the middle part. My good friend Alissa got this beautiful watercolor of the Salt Lake Temple! And we think our baby's name will start with an L! The boys have been calling her "baby Lulu" from the very beginning! I probably should've waited to buy it, but at the time we were pretty sure- now we are talking about other names too, but there are a couple L names we love. So we will see!
And this is kind of embarrassing, but I have to show the closet (Since this is where I have spent 80% of the work!) I have so much craft stuff that the whole top shelf is lined with boxes of ribbons, flowers, buttons, paper, paint, and other supplies! Oh and also the drawers at the bottom- filled with fabric and more craft stuff! There's barely enough room for this little girl's clothes to hang in between at the craftiness!!!
We are getting so close to being done and with every step I get even more excited! I don't know why a girl's room is even more fun than a boy's room, but it definitely has been!! More pictures coming soon! 4 weeks to go!

4 comments:
Soo cute. I love your little wooden birdies too. What are you going to put in your picture frames? I can't believe you were at IKEA for 4 hours! I would have died! Did you eat there? Did you get lost? Did you lose it? ;)
I love the purple fabric! Super cute! And all of your ideas are so fun! Seriously, little girls need LOTS of accessories and it only gets worse the older they get ;-) So excited to hear all about little miss L! :-)
I love the colors that you picked for your baby girl. Super Fun!!!
wow, woman. way to go on being organized!! :) that little girl is so lucky to have you as a mama!! And, what a cute room! L names are the best. :)
it was so good to see you. good luck with everything. can't wait to see pictures of baby L.
Love,
Leanne
Post a Comment