Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tyler Funnies and Wisdom

Our neighbor's dogs bark off and on during the day. We know the mailman is coming when they really get loud... One day during a barking fest, Tyler turned to me and said, "Mom, those dogs hate us."

We had eggs for breakfast. We were done and I was cleaning off the table and I didn't really notice Tyler was back and forth from table (to take a bite) to the couch. He came over and said, "Mom, we have a problem... I bless you'd and my eggs got on the wall." I was laughing way too hard to be mad at him!

Our next door neighbor was going all out for halloween. Every square inch was covered in something spooky! He started pulling everything out of the garage and onto his lawn on Halloween morning. We were leaving to do some errands since Jeff had the morning off. His garage was open and he was pulling out boxes and had a few things setting out on the lawn for him to hang up. Tyler walked over excitedly and asked, "Are you having a garage sale?" I was cracking up, but my neighbor didn't think it was very funny.

We were watching Terra Nova as a family (one of the boys' favorites) and on commercial Tyler said, "If I forget what this show is called, I just think Tyler. Cuz it starts with a T, and then I know Nova. So then I remember Terra Nova." I thought that was so smart of him to think of a way to remember what it's called. He has asked me a few times the last couple weeks "what that show is called again", and this time he thought of a way to remember on his own. He is brilliant!! :)

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Tyler is so adorable. I can't wait for Joseph to meet him. :)

Paxton said...

Ha I hate it when Mak asks me the same question about one of her "favorite" things/people/shows whatever, she needs to take a page from Tylers book!

And that is so cute that Tyler was excited about a garage sale too! Too bad your neighbor couldn't see the fun in that!