Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween Night

We had lots of fun on Halloween night. Jeff worked until close, which gave us enough time to play with buddy Olivia and my girlfriend Alissa before we had some family time.
Here are the cute kids (I mean superheros and princess Barbie) getting ready to walk the neighborhood!
We went half way around the block and then boldly stated they were done by sitting down.
We went home and they watched Scooby Doo's Batman and Robin episode and SpongeBob Scaredy Pants. (oh yes, we did!)
This was our next door neighbor's yard- that morning Tyler asked him if he was having a yard sale!! AHAHAHA! The neighbor on my other side was also decked out with spiderwebs and tombstones, so I bought some spider lights in an attempt to fit in the neighborhood and not look like a halloween grinch!
My mom helped me with the flower pots!

After the boys got their second wind, we headed over to my grandparent's and parent's house.
Lanie & Papa, Robin and Batman, I mean Tiger... he decided to wear last year's costume for the rest of the night... ok, whatever! :)
My mom and I wore our matching jackolantern shirts and...
you better believe I wore these stockings too. I love them :) I secretly wish I could wear them everyday.
The next day when I was packing up all the Halloween stuff, Jackson found the face painting sticks. He gave himself a "batman mustache"!!

No comments: