Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tyler Funnies!

A few weeks ago, Tyler woke up and told me, "Mom, my bed is magic because Lily is in it and I can talk to her!"

We were on the beach and a funny looking guy with a metal detector walked by. Tyler asked me, "What's that?" I said, "it's a metal detector, when it goes over some treasure it makes a noise."
Tyler, "oh, does it say, 'you got some treasure?'"

Tyler was sitting on his feet with his legs crossed. He looked at me and I could tell he was in pain, but also scared.
T: "Mom, something feels weird in my foot."
Me: "Oh, does it feel all tingly, like something is poking your foot?"
T: "yes!"
Me: "your foot fell asleep, wiggle it around and it'll feel better."
T:"No, it's not asleep, see, I can move it. It's awake!"

I've had a little bit of road rage lately and the other day there was a car driving SO SLOW! Like 10mph in a 25. I kept yelling at him to go faster, what the heck are you doing? And Tyler said, "maybe there is a slow sign" I thought that was funny- he knows about stop signs and light signals, so it makes sense that there could be a slow sign too!

2 comments:

Paxton said...

I am pretty sure you have the world's cutest boys! Seriously! And who is this "Lily" chick in your son's bed? Hmmm? ;-)

Kirsti said...

aww thanks Naomi-- hehe luckily it's his cousin :)