Growing up, whenever we used to tell my parents, "That's not fair!" My dad would always say, "Fair-time only comes in September." Well, September came and we had to go to the fair!
While taking this picture, my mom kept yelling "Kirsti, you're a boy, you're a boy!!" She wanted me to switch places with Jackson, but I was holding him up with one hand so I yelled back, "Dad's a cow, just take it already!"
Tyler got to ride the pony ride. he was really excited. He told me that "Grandma told me it was a little horse. But it's not little. Silly grandma!"

They had a really cool animatronic dinosaur exhibit. Tyler was fascinated and terrified all at the same time. This dinos' neck would move back and forth. While I was taking this picture, Tyler would not turn to look at the camera. He said, "Don't let the monsters get me Grandma!" and wouldn't take his eyes of them!

2 comments:
Ha, I love all the pics! We saw the bodies exhibit in Las Vegas. Pretty cool stuff! I'm glad you got to see the fair with your fam and glad your dad was able to enjoy it with you instead of work!
Looks like so much fun! I love that picture of the goat attacking you - totally made me laugh!!
Post a Comment