Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's Been Awhile... Tyler Funnies

I found his super cape that Grandma Judy made when I was searching for the boys' winter hats. When I asked Tyler if he wanted to wear it, he said, is it real?
I said, "yup"
"You mean it'll make me fly?"
Oh I get it now... "No, but it'll make you run really fast!"
I see him running down the hall...
He makes a funny face and says, "It's not working. It needs new batteries."

Lately when he says he wants something at the store or in a commercial, I say, "Maybe for Christmas"
One day he saw a commercial for something he wanted and said, "I want that for Christmas. I want everything for Christmas." Oh boy.

One morning Tyler was hiding under Jackson's bed sucking on Jackson's binky. I pulled him out and his knee scraped the bottom of the bed. No blood and just a tiny scratch, he said, "Ow, you hurt me really hard. I need 3 bandaids. 3!"

On the way home from my cousin's soccer game, which we had tons of fun at, I said to tyler, "was that fun, or what?" He smiled and said, "that was what!"

No comments: