TYLER KENT: Is learning new things every day. The other day, he sneezed and said, "Mommy, bless me. Germs in my hand." I think my mouth dropped to the floor. As I washed all the germs off his hands, I asked him if he learned about germs from Sid the Science Kid and he said "yup" HA! Thanks Sid for educating my children {daily}!
ME: I have been working a ton to get all my items ready for the holidays and getting orders filled. My friend Becca chopped my hair and I love it! It takes way less time to do it and I can even sleep with my hair down now. It feels healthy and shiny and thinner! YAY! Thanks BEC!
JEFF: Working hard at work and a great dad at home. He is punching in as many lawn applications as he can until we leave for THANKSGIVING in a month! WAHOO! He found a mountain bike at a garage sale and has been fixing it up. We took it for a ride on Saturday- so fun! I don't think I've ridden a bike for over 10 years, and for Jeff it's been since his mission. I felt so free! Anyway, back to Jeff, he's enjoyed working on it and plans to ride it daily.
{pic to come!}
{pic to come!}
As I was taking some pictures for this post, my busy little 2 and a half year old would not hold still for a sec. Well, actually only for a second, to stand on top of the stool and say...
"Free, fibe, Fo, GOOOOO!"
You know, "three, five, four, go..." Don't you always say that when you jump off things?
4 comments:
Love it!! Awesome update, adorable kids, and cute new haircut!! Love you guys!
That was from Tommy (above).
This is Melonie for real... cute kiddos. Guess what? Isaac is 20 lbs. 8 oz. Yeah... soo silly!
Hahaha! They are both so adorable! And, I love your haircut.
Post a Comment