We had a really wonderful Thanksgiving! Jeff had to work in the morning, so I headed over to my parents' house to hang out with the girls and let our kids play. The boys especially had fun with Samantha, and enjoyed chasing her around playing "tigers".
We enjoyed a delicious meal at Lanie and Papas with the Ingalls and Ormes, and enjoyed playing games.
It was so nice that Katie and Randy got to come, I always enjoy spending time with them!
We took some pictures with Alicia and Sarah too, but they must be on my mom's camera, so I will be searching for them :)
On one of the school days off, I bribed the boys to take some pictures! We took our Christmas card picture this day as well and all it cost me was 2 Target Icees! I'm going to have to use that bribe more often, they smiled so well!
Lindsey is 3 months old!
1 comment:
kirsti, you look amazing! i love the picture of you and katie. you guys are beautiful!! your kids are just adorable as well
miss you!
Post a Comment