Obviously, Daddy was there the whole time, but I had to include this pic:
oh yes we do have a matching pink onesie that says, "ADORABLE BABY"
heeehee :)
Our biggest fans- Daddy or Grandma brought them every day to see us! Baby Lulu gave them Imaginext toys as big brother gifts- Woody and Buzz. Smart baby!
Lanie and Papa came too!
Lindsey is so lucky to have 2 sets of Great Grandparents on my side- Wolfes and Bouchers, and 1 of each on Jeff's side- Grandpa Clark and Grandma Robison. I'm very sure that Grandma Clark and Grandpa Robison were some of the last to say good-bye before she came into our family on earth!
And I didn't snap a picture while they were here, but Grandma and Grandpa were one of our first visitors, too!
Other visitors:
Shannon, Dylan, and Grace Wride (Lindsey's namesake!)
Aneta Brown




No comments:
Post a Comment