I found out about a great way to get into Sea World with their homeschooling program. My mom & I took the boys and their cousins for $5.75 each! We drove up the day before and stayed in a hotel so we didn't have to leave at 5 am (best decision ever!) The trip was super fun and a ton of work, but I'm so glad we did it! Tyler is obsessed with sharks right now and cousin Lily had a dolphin birthday, so it fit it our March celebrations perfectly!!

The kids watching the turtles and tropical fish! I love the silhouette look next to the bright colors!
I think this is the megaladon jaw (extinct shark- thank goodness!)

See why we didn't take very many pictures? HEHEEE!!
See why we didn't take very many pictures? HEHEEE!!
My mom is pretty amazing and I'm so glad she always wants to have a crazy adventure with me!! Imagine a 3 hour drive with 5 kids ages 1-6 and no dads... there and back. We found ourselves cracking up quite often at the craziness around us... laugh or cry, right?!!

No comments:
Post a Comment