Today in the car he was going on and on about his Grandma Shauna. He told me, "My Grandma Shauna came to my house one day and she is my lady friend and she played money with me in my piggy bank" My mom confirmed the information about playing with the piggy bank but we aren't really sure where he came up with "lady friend" all I can think of is CARS2 when Mater meets Holly!
I love what comes out of his mouth lately. He cracks me up all day long.
The other day Jeff and the boys slept on the trampoline. Last night on the other hand, Jackson came into bed with me in the middle of the night and we were both too tired to move him. Even though he loves to sleep diagonally on top of us. So the next morning I was giving him a lecture. "Where are you supposed to sleep, Jackson?" He looked at me and smiled and said, "on the trampoline."
1 comment:
We're having trouble keeping the kids out of our bed! Just when I think I've got it fixed... In they come again! :-P
Post a Comment