Saturday, July 23, 2011

Best of Lake Powell 2011

Remember this post? The day we got back from Lake Powell, we started potty training and I never had time to post my pictures. Now it's October and I have a lot of catching up to do. It seems life never slows down! My goal is to post everything from July, August and September soon so I can get current just in time for Christmas!
Here are my very favorites (I may or may not have already ordered a couple 8X10 canvases!)
I'm so glad we got a family picture when we had the chance:
The scenery was just perfect!
Can you say STUD MUFFIN?!!
I had so much fun with Katie! She only felt good part of the time and the other part I enjoyed pampering her!
Lake Powell is the kinda trip where you eat what you want and wear hardly anything... my kinda trip :)
HAHA! Love it- Tommy and Jeff having way too much fun together!
Our family on the tube
'
Jeff and I doing stunts (Randy and Melonie are on the tube next to us trying to pull us off!)
Tyler and the BIG BOYS!!

No comments: