On Saturday night, the boys all saw Green Lantern. On Sunday, we had a family party at my parents. I wish I took a picture of my dad and grandpa , but I think I will next time we all get together. I'm so thankful for the men in my life! It was so nice having Jeff, his dad, my dad, and my grandpa all at one party!
On Monday, we swam all day and as they were getting ready to leave we asked if the boys wanted to stay with us for the rest of the week. We decided we could meet half way or arrange a trip the following weekend to take them back. Kaylynn said she would come get them on Friday and she brought Qai and stayed this weekend. Once again we had a blast! Lots of swimming (pictures coming) and even went camping together.
It was much more comfortable than last time with my new HUGE tent! (Thanks for the B-day money Kenny & Judy, and Lanie & Papa!) The boys fell asleep on the air mattress, but when Jeff and I were ready to sleep we rolled them off and I slept without having both children on top of me all night! The weather was much more comfortable and the extra space makes all the difference.
We had fun telling silly ghost stories by the fire, eating yummy hotdogs, tinfoil dinners and tons of s'mores- I think I had 4! Lots of fun and great family time!

No comments:
Post a Comment