Saturday, November 20, 2010

50 Free Holiday Cards- Shutterfly Blogging Promo

So, if you know me, you know I'm a sucker for good deals and especially freebies! I love Shutterfly- I've ordered a few Photo Books, Calendars, and Photo Cards in my time and I'm always getting emails for coupons and promotions. This year, they are giving 50 free holiday cards to bloggers who do a write up!
This week we are headed to Idaho to spend Thanksgiving with my brother Tommy and his family, who just had an adorable baby named Caleb. Since we'll all be together we will be taking pictures and I plan on taking full advantage of the opportunity. It's not every day/month/year we get the Jeff Clark Family looking all pretty/handsome and holding still (wish us luck).
So, imagine my family on one of these cards:



These are the ones I love with one picture, but if for some reason the stars align and we are able to get more than one picture with every family member's eyes open, smiling and looking in the general direction of the camera, I love these:


There seriously are so many to choose from, they are all so cute- will you please help me decide?! If you want to get 50 FREE holiday cards, go HERE! It doesn't matter what size blog you have or how many readers you have. And I heard back from them in about 3 days.

No comments: