A day to sit still and look at the beautiful earth
and the beautiful people that are in it with me:
A day where I laugh so hard that I can't make any noise at all.
And when there's pictures of my loved ones to remember the fun... Doesn't get better than that!
Here's Tyler saying his favorite word right now "wapooza!"
The boys LOVED going on the tube. Seriously the funnest thing ever.
I pretty much fell in love with Jeff all over again. I totally love this guy!
The boys did great!
Jackson whined about his life jacket for a few seconds, and then he got over it. Look how cute he is!
And this guy? These boys are the best things that ever happened to us. What would we do without kids? (Read books, watch movies, play games, oh wait, not supposed to answer that question...)
Seriously, the best day of my life!
2 comments:
Awesome! Looks like the best day ever. :D I think Lily said that today... and about an hour later she was bored and said it was the worst day ever. Such a drama queen.
I LOVE that picture of you in between your boys! That is a total wall picture! LOVE it!
And your boys are so lucky! It DOES look like the best day ever :-)
p.s. I'm totally feeling you on the "play games" thing, I REALLY miss playing board games! :-P
Post a Comment