Monday, December 17, 2007

Thanksgiving in California!

Well, we sure had fun in Claremont!
It was so great to see everyone and we did all sorts of fun things. Thanksgiving dinner was at Lanie and Papa Ed's and was delicious as usual. For the first time EVER, we got up at 6:30 am to do Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Katie and I were so surprised to see Mom get up and come with us. We weren't surprised that she'd get up, but shopping in crowds is not her thing. We got so many great deals, I think this may become a Wolfe girl tradition --maybe :) We played frisbee golf at the world's first disc golf course in Pasadena. We went to Bass Pro to window shop, practice shooting-ha, and eat seafood. We watched a great football game when BYU beat Utah. And best of all: Tyler learning to crawl while we were there! What a fun and eventful week!!


1 comment:

Melonie said...

You didn't tell me Tyler learned how to crawl!!! Oh, the things I miss out on. :( Can't wait to see you!