So, this picture pretty much sums it up!! The combination of teething, a cold, Dad gone at school all day, and finally realizing he was a skunk made for a hard day.
Here we are a little happier without the hat.
Zac the Monkey and Tyler the Skunk: Trying to help each other get that funny nose paint off!
Once we got the boys all dressed up, we headed to our ward's Trunk-or-Treat activity. Yes, I felt a little funny taking around a baby who clearly was not going to enjoy the candy collection. But I had a job to do: Jeff told me to get as much candy as possible since he would not be there to do so himself. I couldn't disappoint him. (And after the long day I previously mentioned, I was in need of some chocolate myself!)
It didn't take long for Tyler to figure out what Halloween is all about. I'm sure you can imagine my thought process at this moment: He is happy so take the picture then figure out how to distract him while removing the sugar from his paws.
Here he is the next morning after a good night sleep in his skeleton pjs.
2 comments:
I know - their costumes are totally different but Tyler's is so adorable! I love the feet and especially the poofy hair on top! I hope you guys had a great holiday. It's always fun for their first time :) We can't wait to see you guys!
How adorable. Sounds like a very "memorable" night! Don't worry about the hording candy for a 7 month old... Even at 2 years, the parents end up eating most of it and everyone knows it! :D Maybe it is always like that. Growing up, we always had to give my dad candy as "daddy tax"... sounds like Jeff will enjoy doing the same thing! :D
Post a Comment