In Wyoming we found a Jeffrey City and had to stop!! Jeff swears the mileage sign said
"Jeffery City" which is how he spells his name. This one said "Jeffrey"- he was a little bummed.
Then finally we arrived in Idaho... Just in time to check out this beautiful sunset. We knew we
were home.

I believe this one should be entered in a contest. The texture of the grass and his hair look so cool... and of course the baby's pretty cute too.
I believe this one should be entered in a contest. The texture of the grass and his hair look so cool... and of course the baby's pretty cute too.
2 comments:
is that really LAMBO in the background?? no way!!!
Uh yeah!! It's still around and kickin' ;) Though the driver door doesn't open from the outside so I have to climb through to open it and the windows don't roll up and I always forget and roll them down so I have to pull them back up by hand!!!! But yeah, it's great. It drives really well, and Jeff's still in love! :) I miss you Jill!
Post a Comment